Health insurance has become a necessity in today’s day and age. But, many people (especially youngsters) think that they do not require an Insurance at all and it’s just a waste of their money.
What people do not realize is that, in uncertain times like these, a comprehensive Health Insurance cover would ensure that in case of any kind of hospitalization, the cost incurred doesn’t put any kind of dent on the family’s earnings.
Questions that individuals need to ask themselves to see if they have the right policy or are buying the right health policy:
- Why do I need Health Insurance in the first place?- Health insurance is a necessity not because an agent told you to buy but because it covers you and your family for unknown events which might occur at a small premium amount. So basically you are planning ahead for any unfortunate incident!!
- Is my policy with a PSU or Private company?– Almost all Public Sector Companies have a cap of 1% of Sum Insured on Room Rent apart from the servicing issues that an individual faces. If you prefer buying all the important items from private companies then why not your Insurance!!
- Does my policy have Restoration Benefit?- What if in a year, the whole Sum Insured amount gets used up because of a serious condition, does an individual or their family member.
- Do I have a Super Top Up policy?- The purpose of a Super Top Up is to get an adequate cover over and above your base cover at a very low cost.
- Does my policy cover Day Care treatments?- Many policies only cover treatments when hospitalization is for more than 24 hours. What if an individual only gets hospitalized for few hours for a minor treatment? It needs to be covered as well in your policy.
- Does my policy have a cashless facility? – Cashless facility means that amount will directly be credited to the hospital by the insurance company in case of a claim
Keeping the current lifestyle & inflation costs in mind, a family consisting of husband,wife & children requires following Health Insurance Plan:
- 5 Lakhs Base policy
- 20 Lakhs Super Top Up over & above the base policy
Take the below poll to compare your health cover with the people around you:
To know more, you could Whatsapp us at: 08828398208
Also, you could fill the below form for us to contact you at a time convenient to you: